- Producer: Suss MicroTec
- Model: MJB4
- Description: The Aligner is a device used to prepare lithographic systems. It allows the preparation of systems with an accuracy of up to 0.5 μm.
Amplifier for recording membrane ionic currents
- Producer: Molecular Devices
- Model: Axopatch 200B; converter Digidata1440A; head CV-203BU
- Description: Axopatch 200B – a microelectrode amplifier designed for low-noise patch-clamp recordings. It employs capacitor-feedback technology and active headstage cooling for single channel measurements, while...
- Producer: Graseby Specac, Ltd
- Model: Monolayer/Grazing Angle Accessory
- Description: The Monolayer/Grazing Angle Accessory from Graseby Specac., Ltd. (Kent, UK) for the FT-IR Spectrometer is used for the study of the spectral properties of both Langmuir and LB layers in infrared. The 170SX FT-IR...
Apparatus for determining the surface area and pore structure of porous materials
- Producer: Micromeritics Instrument Corporation
- Model: ASAP 2020
- Description: The ASAP 2020 is an automated device for porosimetric measurements and determination of the surface area of porous materials, using the gas sorption technique. An option to determine the microporous structure is...
Apparatus for measuring actual surface area by BET method
- Producer: IPS PAS
- Model: prototype
- Description: The glass ultra-high vacuum apparatus enables the measurement of the actual surface area by means of xenon adsorption with an accuracy of single cm2. It is designed for measuring small surfaces.
Assembly for operando studies
- Producer: AXS, Hiden Analytical, IPC PAS, and others
- Model: unique apparatus
- Description: An assembly for studying the structure of powder materials by diffractometric methods with simultaneous analysis of the gas atmosphere during chemical reactions by mass spectrometry. Information is obtained about the...
Atomic Force Microscope/Scanning Tunneling Microscope (AFM/STM)
- Producer: Bruker Nano
- Model: MultiMode 8
- Description: The MultiMode 8 enables work in AFM (Atomic Force Microscopy), STM (Scanning Tunneling Microscopy), MFM (Magnetic Force Microscopy), EFM (Electric Force Microscopy), and more. The microscope is also equipped with...
Capillary Electrophoresis System
- Producer: Beckman-Coulter
- Model: P/ACE MDQ Capillary Electrophoresis System
- Description: P/ACE MDQ capillary electrophoresis system with a diode array detector (DAD) and 32 Karat control software. The apparatus can be used for analytical separation of mixtures of ionized substances.
- Producer: Narishige
- Model: PC-10
- Description: The Narishige PC-10 capillary puller enables the pulling of glass capillaries with an outer diameter of 1mm. The device allows for the fabrication of microelectrodes.
- Producer: Nikon
- Model: C1
- Description: The Nikon C1 Confocal Microscope is a device for measuring fluorescence correlation using spectroscopy. It is equipped with a PicoHarp 300 fluorescence correlation spectroscopy module from PicoQuant and two detectors...
- Producer: Nikon
- Model: A1-R
- Description: The Nikon A1 confocal microscope is a versatile measurement device used for measurements using a variety of techniques such as: confocal imaging, Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching, Fluorescence Correlation...
Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC)
- Producer: Mettler Toledo
- Model: DSC 3
- Description: Thanks to its modular design, the DSC 3 as part of the METTLER TOLEDO Thermal Analysis Excellence Line is the best choice for manual, from quality assurance and production through to research and development. It...
Digital multiple wavelength refractometer
- Producer: SCHMIDT + HAENSCH
- Model: DSR_λ
- Description: The DSR_λ is a microprocessor-controlled refractometer designed to measure refractive indices in liquid substances, regardless of their transparency, viscosity or colour. The instrument consists of a measuring head...
- Producer: KSV NIMA
- Model: Multi vessel
- Description: The KSV NIMA Dip Coater is designed to deposit layers of materials in a controlled and repeatable way. It is possible to deposit films of various thicknesses, from monolayers to multilayered structures. The following...
Dynamic Light Scattering system (DLS)
- Producer: Brookhaven Instruments Co.
- Model: BI-200SM
- Description: The BI-200SM allows for precise measurements of the intensity of scattered laser light in the angle range of 20 - 155° at temperatures between 5°C and 70°C. From the obtained autocorrelation functions, the...