Offer no. 5/12
Thiophene derivatives, molecularly imprinted polymer formed by polymerization of thiophene derivatives and the use thereof for selective determination and controlled release of adenosine-5-triphosphate (ATP)
The invention involves to (a) new chemical compounds, derivatives of thiophene, vis., uracilphenyl-4-[bis(2,2-bithienyl)methane] and 1-methylamide-4-[bis(2,2-bithienyl)methane]. (b) Moreover, the invention involves a molecularly imprinted polymer prepared by electrochemical polymerization with the use of the above compounds as well as application of this polymer as a recognition unit in the chemosensor for selective determination of adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP), or as a material for controlled release of ATP.
Tan-Phat Huynh, Agnieszka Pietrzyk-Le, Chandra Bikram K.C., Krzysztof Noworyta, Janusz Sobczak, Francis D'Souza, Włodzimierz Kutner
- Advantages / Innovative aspects:
- The devised and fabricated polymer is easy to prepare in the form of a stable and chemically resistant thin film.
- It can be deposited on substrates with variety of shapes.
- It allows for selective and reversible binding of ATP.
- A chemosensor with a recognition film made of this polymer exhibits high selectivity and high sensitivity with respect to ATP as well as appreciably low detection limit.
adenosine-5-triphosphate, ATP, chemoczujnik, tiofen, polimery przewodzące, capacitive impedimetry, piezoelectric micrograwimetry
Biosensors, Analytical chemistry, Sensors, Chemosensor for determionation of ATP in biological samples, Material for selective release of ATP, Clinical research, Diagnostics, Biomedical engineering, Biochemistry and Biophysicist, Cell and molecular biology, Genetic engineering, Molecular modelling, Tests In vitro, Food additives, Food processing, Food technology, Food quality control, Chemical techniques.
- State of the progress:
stage of development
- Intellectual property rights:
Patent application in United Kingdom
- Publication URL: