Offer no. 3/17
Method of preparing crystalline TiO2 nanoparticles on the surface of carbonaceous material derived from lignocellulosic biomass
The invention relates to a low temperature method for the production of crystalline TiO2 nanoparticles on a surface of carbonaceous material derived from lignocellulosic biomass by means of an ultrasonic-assisted sol-gel method together with the addition of an acid from the hydroxy carboxylic acid group.
- Advantages / Innovative aspects:
- simplicity of method and low cost of equipment,
- great ability to modify some parameters (e.g. ultrasound intensity),
- the ability to obtain crystalline TiO2 particles of reproducible size,
- synthesis in a relatively short time and does not require the use of high temperature associated with material calcination
Sol-Gel, Ultrasound, Photocatalysis, Carbon Materials, Lignocellulosic Biomass, Organic Synthesis, Air and Water Purification.
Preparation of inorganic-organic hybrid materials which can be potentially used for: a) photocatalytic degradation and oxidation of organic compounds polluting water and air, b) solar cells, c) sensors, d) optoelectronics
- State of the progress:
stage of development
- Intellectual property rights:
Patent application in Poland
- Publication URL: