Offer no. 1/17
Method and device for the deposition of nanoparticles on the inner wall of the capillary polymer using ultrasonic waves
The invention provides a method and an apparatus for coating of the inner wall of teflon capillary tubing with nanoparticles (e.g. of metals or their oxides). Using this method the inner surface of tubing can achieve chemical or biological activity.
Ewelina Kuna, Dariusz Łomot, Juan Carlos Colmenares Quintero
- Advantages / Innovative aspects:
- Slick and inactive surface coated with the catalyst,
- Persistent nanoparticles in coating,
- The higher temperature and pressure is not required,
- A solvent other than water is not required.
teflon, capillary, photocatalyst, layer, microreactor
- The preparation of teflon capillary tubing for microfludic and photocatalytic purification of water.
- Antibacterial filter.
- A photocatalytic synthesis of organic compounds in the microfluidic systems.
- Medical analytics.
- State of the progress:
stage of development
- Intellectual property rights:
Patent application in Poland