Dynamics of light-induced bimolecular reactions
Our major concern is to find physical background to chemical reactivity. To this end, we compare our mesurements of the kinetics of photo-excited products with the most advanced statistical theories. We are especially interested in reactions occuring in complex media mimicking living cells.
- dr inż. Justyna Mech-Piskorz
- prof. dr hab. Marek Pietraszkiewicz
- dr Hector Rodriguez Rodriguez
- Fluorescence up-conversion.
- Laser flash photolysis/transient absorption.
- Stationary electronic absorption and fluorescence.
- Time-correlated single photon counting.
Angulo, G., Kardaś, T. M., & Rodríguez-Rodríguez, H.
Some aspects about time broadening in fluorescence up-conversion measurements.
Review of Scientific Instruments, https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0047695
- Alejandro Cuetos (University of Sevilla, Spain)
- Daniel Kattnig (University of Exeter, UK)
- Arnulf Rosspeintner (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- Konstantin L. Ivanov (International Tomography Center, RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia)