Three Polish institutions are the main organizers of this event:
- the Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Warsaw,
- the Institute of Applied Radiation Chemistry of the Technical University of £ód¼, and
- the Adam Mickiewicz University of Poznań.
- Prof. Jacek Waluk (Chairman)
- Dr. Gonzalo Angulo (Secretary)
- Dr. Marek Llitniewski
- Prof. Jerzy Herbich
- Prof. Andrzej Kapturkiewicz
- Prof. M. Wójcik
- Prof. J.L. Gźbicki
- Prof. B. Marciniak
- Prof. A. Molski
We count also with the help of the invited speakers in the organization of the meeting and of Prof. G. Grampp from the Graz University of Technology, Prof. Z. Konkoli from the Chambers University and Dr. K. Ivanov from the International Tomography Centre in Novosibirsk.
Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.