Andrzej Lech Kawczyński,
- M.Sc., 1967 - Deparment of Chemistryt, University of Warsaw
- Ph.D., 1972 - Institute of Physical Chemistry, Warsaw
- D. Sc., 1993 - Institute of Physical Chemistry, Warsaw
- Professor, 2007 - Institute of Physical Chemistry, Warsaw
Education and training:
- 1973-1974 Institute of Biophysics AN USSR, Pushchino, USSR
- 1989 - Intern. Scool for Advanced Studies, Trieste, Italy
- 1990-1991 - University of Montana, Missoula, USA
- Nonlinear chemical dynamics.
- Theory of dissipative structureas and chaos.
- Stochastic approach to dynamics of nonlinear chemical systems.
- Microscopic simulations of dissipative structures in chemical systems.
- Zaikin A.N. and Kawczyński A.L., Spatial effects in a active chemical systems. I. Model of leading center, J. Non-Equil. Thermodyn., 2, 39 (1977).
- Kawczyński A.L. and Górski J., Chemical model of non sustained leading center, Polish J. Chem., 57, 187 (1983).
- Kawczyński A.L., Chemical model of chaos, Polish J. Chem., 58, 233 (1984).
- Misiurewicz M. and Kawczyński A.L., At the other side saddle-node, Comm. Math. Phys., 131, 605 (1990).
- Kawczyński A.L. "Chemical reactions - from equilibrium through dissipative stuctures to chaos", WNT, Warsaw 1990, pp. 260 (in Polish).
- Kawczyński A.L., Comstock W.S. and Field R.J., "The evolution of patterns in a homogeneously oscillating medium", Physica D, 54, 220-234 (1992).
- Kawczyński A.L., Górecki J. and Nowakowski B., "Microscopic and stochastic simulations of oscillations in a model of chemical system", J. Phys. Chem., 102, 7113-7122 (1998).
- Rachwalska M. and Kawczyński A.L., New types mixed-mode periodic oscillations in the Belousov-Zhabotinsky reaction in a CSTR, J. Phys. Chem., 103, 3455-3457 (1997).
- Kawczyński A.L. and Legawiec B., Coexistence of large amplitude stationary structures in a model of reaction-diffusion system, Phys. Rev. E, 63, 021405(1-12) (2001).
- Kawczyński A.L. Legawiec B., A two-dimensional model of reaction-diffusion system as a typewriter, Phys. Rev. E, 64, 056202(1-4) (2001).
Total number of publications: 117