- M.Sc., 1969 - Department of Chemical Technology, Technical University of Szczecin
- Ph.D., 1975 - Institute of Physical Chemistry, Warsaw
- D. Sc., 1982 - Institute of Physical Chemistry, Warsaw
- Professor, 1990 - Institute of Physical Chemistry, Warsaw
Education and training:
- 1975-1976 - Department of Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- 1983-1984 - Institute of Physical Chemistry, University of Munich, Germany (Humboldt Foundation Fellow)
- 1990 - Institute ofInorganic and Theoretical Chemistry, University of Bonn, Germany (Humboldt Foundation Fellow)
- 1992 - Research Institute of Electronics, Shizuoka University, Hamamatsu, Japan (Visiting Professor)
- 1993 - Institut of Technical and Applied Physics, Technical University of Vienna, Austria (Visiting Professor)
- 1996 - Institute of Physics, University of Odense, Denmark (Visiting Professor)
- 2006 - Department of Applied Chemistry, Utsunomiya Iniversity, Utsunomiya, Japan (Visiting Professor)
- Polish Society of Synchrotron Radiation
- International Union for Vacuum Science, Technique and Applications (IUVSTA),
Applied Surface Science Division
- Surface Analysis Society of Japan
- Studies of solids by surface sensitive electron spectroscopies: x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and Auger electron spectroscopy
- Theory of electron transport in solids, theoretical analysis of interaction: electron - solid surface
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of solid surfaces
Full list of publications
- A. Jab這雟ki and C.J. Powell, "The Electron Attenuation Length Revisited", Surface Science Reports, 47, 33 (2002).
- A. Jab這雟ki, "Analytical Applications of Elastic Electron Backscattering from Surfaces", Progr. Surf. Sci. 74, 357 (2003).
- A. Jab這雟ki, F. Salvat and C.J. Powell, "Comparison of Electron Elastic-Scattering Cross Section Calculated from Two Commonly Used Atomic Potentials", J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, 33, 409 (2004).
- F. Salvat, A. Jablonski and C. J. Powell, "ELSEPA - Dirac Partial-Wave
Calculation of Elastic Scattering of Electrons and Positrons by Atoms, Positive
Ions and Molecules", Comput. Phys. Commun. 165, 157 (2005).
- A. Jablonski, "Role of the Emission Depth Distribution Function in
Quantification of Electron Spectroscopies", Surface Sci. 586, 115 (2005).
- A. Jab這雟ki, "Modelling of Elastic and Inealstic Electron Backscattering from Surfaces", Progr. Surface Sci., 79, 3 (2005)
- A. Jab這雟ki and C. J. Powell, "Improved Algorithm for Calculating the Transport Cross Sections of Electrons with Energies from 50 eV to 30 keV", Phys. Rev. B 76, 085123 (2007)
- A. Jab這雟ki, S. Tanuma and C. J. Powell, "Modified Predictive Formula for the Electron Stopping Power", J. Appl. Phys. 103, 063708 (2008)
- A. Jablonski, "Quantification of Surface Sensitive Electron Spectroscopies",
Surface Sci. 603, 1342 (2009).
- A. Jablonski, "The Backscattering Factor for Systems with Non-uniform Surface
Region: Definition and Calculations", Surface Sci. 603, 2047 (2009).
- C. J. Powell and A. Jablonski, "Progress in Quantitative Surface
Analysis by X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy: Current Status and Perspectives",
J. Electron Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom. 178-179, 331 (2010).
- A. Jablonski, "An Effective Algorithm for Calculating the Chandrasekhar
Function", Comput. Phys. Commun. 183, 1773 (2012).
List of papers presented at conferences
List of invited talks given at conferences
Total number of publications: 302
Number of promoted PhD students: 4