Andrzej G. Borodziński,
- M.Sc., 1966 - Department of Chemistry, Technical University of Warsaw
- Ph.D., 1973 - Institute of Physical Chemistry, Warsaw
- D.Sc., 2003 - Technical University of Szczecin, Szczecin
Education and training:
- 1977-1978 Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Complex catalysts for ammonia synthesis
- Solubility of gases in molten salts
- Catalytic cracking on molecular sieves
- Wide experience in selective acetylene - hydrogenation process (involved with the process since 1974: cooperation with industry and fundamental studies, patents and their industrial application in Polish industry)
- Borodziński A., Du¶ R., Fr±k R., Janko A., Palczewska W., "A Study of the Role of the Pd-Hydride Phase in the Activity and Selectivity of Pd Catalysts in Acetylene Hydrogenation", Proc. VI Int. Congress on Catalysis, London 1976, Paper A7, Eds. G.C. Bond, P.B. Wells and F.C. Tompkins, The Chemical Society, London 1977, p.150-167.
- Zieliński J., Borodziński A., "A Novel-Design Camera for Simultaneous X-Ray and Kinetic Studies", Appl. Catalysis, 13, 305-310 (1985).
- Borodziński A., Corma A., Wojciechowski B.W., "The Nature of the Active Sites in The Catalytic Cracking of Gas-Oil", Canadian J. Chem. Eng., 58, 219- 229 (1980).
- Borodziński A., Gołębiowski A., "Surface Heterogeneity of Supported Palladium Catalyst for the Hydrogenation of Acetylene-Ethylene Mixtures", Langmuir, 13, 883-887 (1997).
- Borodziński A., Bonarowska M., "The relation between crystallite size and dispersion on supported metal catalysts", Langmuir, 13, 5613-5620 (1997).
- Borodziński A., "Hydrogenation of acetylene-ethylene mixtures on commercial palladium catalyst", Catal. Lett., 63, 35-42 (1999).
- Borodziński A., Cybulski A., "The kinetic model of hydrogenation of acetylene-ethylene mixtures over palladium surface covered by carbonaceous deposits", Appl. Catal. A, 198, 51-66 (2000).
- Szukiewicz M., Kaczmarski K., Petrus R., Gołębiowski A., Borodziński A., "Effect of palladium concentration profile on acetylene conversion and selectivity for acetylene hydrogenation reactor", H.J.I.C., 27, 111-115 (1999).
- Borodziński A., "The effect of palladium particle size on the kinetics of hydrogenation of acetylene-ethylene mixtures over Pd/SiO2 catalysts", Catal. Lett., 71, 169-175 (2001).
- 10. Borodziński A., "Selective Hydrogenation of Ethyne in Ethene-Rich Streams on Palladium Catalysts. Part 1. Effect of Changes to the Catalyst during Reaction", Catal. Rev. Sci. Eng., 48 (2), 91-144 (2006).
Total number of publications: 32