the key for the understanding
of the dynamics of the microworld
151 stron, format 24 x 17 cm.
Wydawca: Instytut Chemii Fizycznej PAN, Warszawa 2007.
A. Time-resolved spectroscopy of porphycene and its derivatives
in low temperature gas matrices
- 1 Time-resolved spectroscopy of porphycene embedded in low
- 2 Time-resolved spectroscopy of the 2,7,12,17-tetra-tert-butyl-3,6,13,16-dibenzo[cde,mno]porphycene (TTPC)
B. Intramolecular and solvent relaxation in the case of molecules
revealing charge-transfer excited states
- An experimental test of C-N bond twisting in the TICT state -
the case of dialkylamino derivatives of m-cyanopyridine
- Intramolecular charge-transfer properties of molecules with small
donor groups: the case of the carbonyl derivatives of
N,N-dimethylaniline and N,N-diethylaniline.
- Intramolecular charge-transfer properties of molecules with a large donor group.
The case of: 4'-(1-pyrenyl)benzonitrile (Py-BN) and
- Intramolecular charge-transfer properties of a molecule with a large
donor group: The case of 4-Acetyl-4'-N,N-dimethylaminobiphenyl (ADAB)
- Final remarks.
- Glossary of abbreviations