|•||rok akademicki 2016/2017|
|•||18 January 2017
* Maciej Zielinski - 'Structure dynamics of nanocrystalline gold catalysts - the key to understand their activity'
* Haijing Meng - 'High pressure study of tantalum-hydrogen system'
|•||11 January 2017
* Pakorn Pasitsuparoad - 'When there is light: A journey of fluorophores and quenchers'
* Jadwiga Milkiewicz - 'Influence of light intensity on chemical kinetics of bimolecular photo-induced reactions'
|•||4 January 2017
* Krzysztof Szczepański - 'Nanoviscosity and cell cycle: Possible connections'
* Xuzhu Zhang - 'Determination of the reaction kinetics between anticancer drugs and DNA by Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy'
|•||21 December 2016
* Karolina Gołębiewska - 'Development of thin films with controlled architecture. Application of Langmuir-Blodgett films of selected thiophene derivatives for surface imprinting of proteins'
* Katarzyna Bartołd - 'Prospects in genetics: molecular imprinting technology'
* Agnieszka Wojnarowicz-Huynh - 'Versatile molecular imprinting: from carnosine to picric acid - summary'
|•||14 December 2016
* Valerii Malyshev - 'Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Films vs."Mother of Satan'
* Urszula Szczepaniak - 'Carbon-nitrogen chains of the interstellar space'
|•||7 December 2016
* Marta Janczuk-Richter - 'Phage-based bioconjugates as a tool for fast bacteria detection'
* Łukasz Richter - 'Dense layer of bacteriophages ordered in alternating electric field as sensing element for bacteria detection'
|•||30 November 2016
* Paweł Lisowski - 'Design, preparation and characterization of highly functional biochar-based support for TiO2: Hybrid photocatalysts against pollutants in water and air'
|•||23 November 2016
* Natalia Masiera - 'Porphycenes as photosensitizing agents against bacteria and cancer cells'
* Natalia Pacocha - 'Droplet PCR for testing antimicrobial properties of chemerin'
|•||9 November 2016
* Natalia Rostkowska - 'Electrooxidation of selected organic compounds at electrodes modified with nitrogen doped reduced graphene oxide. The effect of decoration with carbon nanoparticles'
|•||2 November 2016
New students will be officially enrolled to the doctoral school of IPC PAS.
* Opening speech by Professor Marcin Opałło
* Matriculation of the 1st year PhD students
* Prof. J.C. Colmenares - the opening lecture "What do wastes, Sun and nanomaterials have in common?"
|•||19 October 2016
* Marzena Prus - 'Electrokinetic tracking of the early stages of CaCO3 nucleation'
* Patrucja Łach - 'Molecularly imprinted polymer chemosensor for selective determination of an N-nitroso-L-proline food toxin'
* Sandra Iskorościńska - 'Supramolecular catalysis - mimicking the enzymes'
|•||12 October 2016
*Magdalena Szewczyk - 'Hiding catalytic functions in an open space'
* Emil Kowalewski- 'Effect of nickel precursor and pretreatment conditions on activity of Ni/C in aqueous phase hydrodechlorination of trichloroethylene'
* Anna Cieślak - 'Hybrid inorganic-organic materials based on ZnO nanocrystals: Towards Emerging Technologies'
|•|| 5 October 2016
* Klara Nestorowicz - 'Smog chambers in the analysis of secondary organic aerosols'
* Ilona Goszewska - 'Pd and Ni catalysts grafted on polymeric resins as innovative and effective materials in the hydrogenation of organic compounds'