Foreign co-operation (travel forms)
  1. Foreign travel form (all staff members travelling abroad are insured; before travelling abroad collect your insurance policy number at the Secretariat) or international conference in Poland form
  2. Foreign Travel Expenses Claims Form (within 14 days of the date of your return; please submit the bills and invoices to be covered by the Institute, e.g. hotel, conference participation invoices, and other documents issued to the Institute, indicating the name of the person travelling ) ((July 2012))

  3. Application for a research visit

  4. Research Project with Foreign Partner – registration form (Foreign Co-operation Department at PAS):
  5. Application for the allowance of funds for an exchange visit
  6. Application form to host a foreign visitor ((July 2012))
Report forms Contract of specific work and contract of mandate forms Digitisation of PhD dissertation, habilitation and other Scrap reports Personal Data forms Application for participation in the competition for academic post of Assistant Lecturer or Assistant Professor IPC letterhead and logo
o • • • § § • • • • • • • •